Pussycat Dolls & Nicole Sherzinger (2008 DVD5)

Release: 2008
Location: US
Genre: Pop
Play Time: ~90 мin.
Quality: DVD5
Format: DVD Video
Size:2.7 Gb
Video: MPEG2 Video 720x480 (4:3) 29.97fps 8000Kbps
Audio: PCM 48000Hz stereo 1536Kbps



Track list:

  1. Sway
  2. Don't Cha
  3. Stickwitu
  4. Beep
  5. Buttons
  6. I Don't Need A Man
  7. Wait A Minute
  8. Bonus:
  9. P Diddy & Nicole Scherzinger - Come to me
  10. Beep (feat Will I Am) live
  11. Nicole Scherzinger & T.I. - Whatever you like
  12. Avant & Nicole Scherzinger - Lie About Us
  13. Nicole Sherzinger feat Will I Am - Baby Love!
  14. Scream (feat Timbaland & Keri Hilson)

Download Now

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

0 comments

Post a Comment